VET TEC & GI Bill®️ Eligible Coding Programs
Galvanize transforms dedicated Veterans into skilled software developers through our world-class technology training programs.
What You Can Expect at Galvanize
Galvanize is a coding school that currently accepts VA benefits, including G.I. Bill® benefits and VET TEC, for our world-class coding programs. We truly care about our Veteran community and are here to support you through our programs. Our programs eligible for Veteran benefits include:
GI Bill®️ is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
Our Tuition Assistance Programs for Veterans
VET TEC is a tuition and housing assistance pilot program focused on advancing your IT career by offering high-tech training and skills development sought by employers. If you have at least one day of unexpired G.I. Bill® entitlement, then you may be eligible for VET TEC.
How to Receive Your Benefits:
- Apply to VA to obtain your Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
- Complete the VONAPP application on the VA website using the VAF 22-0994 (The VAF 22-1990 is only required if you have never applied for any VA Education Benefit in the past. Note: If you already receive VA education benefits, you don’t need to fill out VA Form 22-1990 again)
- Apply for Hack Reactor's Onsite Software Engineering Immersive or Hack Reactor's Online Software Engineering Immersive.
For those who are eligible to receive G.I. Bill® benefits, Galvanize is proud to accept the following bills:
- Post-9/11 GI Bill®️ (Ch. 33)
- Montgomery GI Bill®️ (Ch. 30)
- Select Reserve GI Bill®️ (Ch. 1606)
- REAP GI Bill®️ (Ch. 1607)
- Veteran Readiness & Employment (VR&E)
- Dependents Educational Assistance (DEA) (Ch. 35)
Please note that we are currently only G.I. Bill®️ approved in Washington, Texas, and Colorado.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
Other Tuition Assistance
In addition to our veteran-specific education benefits, we provide additional opportunities for financial support including ISAs, lending partners, sponsorships, scholarships.
For more information, please visit our tuition assistance page.
Everybody here has been extremely helpful and have been supportive of us not having any background... and just being amazed at what we've accomplished in such so little time."
Provide your information and one of our Program Advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have. Start the conversation today!