Effective Date –11/1/18
Last Updated –10/24/18
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are tiny files that are downloaded to your computer, to improve your experience while browsing the internet or using web-based services. This Policy describes what information they gather, how we use it and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored however this may downgrade or ‘break’ certain elements of the Services functionality.
The Cookies We Use (First Party Cookies)
- Email newsletters related cookies – The Website offers a newsletter and email subscription services. Certain cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookies – When you submit data to us through a form such as those found on contact pages or feedback forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies – In order to provide you with the best experience using the Services, and in order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Cookies Used by Others (Third Party Cookies)
- Our Services use third-party analytics, including Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the Services and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may anonymously track things like how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- Google and other third-parties may serve ads across other websites that you visit based upon your past visits to our Website and may also serve our advertisements on other websites. Site visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ad Settings found at https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads?hl=en. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics tracking with the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on found at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- We permit the use of marketing cookies designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant content possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting content that aligns with your interests.
- We permit the use of affiliate tracking cookies to determine whether our users have visited the Website through one of our partner sites.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the social media sites will set cookies on our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Most devices and web browsers automatically accept cookies. In most cases, you are able to configure your browser to notify you each time a cookie is set or to block, delete or disable. We’ve provided instructions below allowing you to review or disable cookies on the most popular web browsers:
|Microsoft Internet Explorer||https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies|