Scholarship Information & Eligibility Requirements
We believe education should be accessible to everyone, and to honor that commitment, we offer the Galvanize Scholarship for our Hack Reactor Coding Bootcamps.
What does the scholarship cover?
The full cost of tuition for the coding bootcamp.
Who is eligible?
- Individuals who identify as belonging to one or more groups that are historically underrepresented in the tech industry, including: BIPOC (Black/indigenous/person of color), formerly incarcerated persons, LGBTQIA+, persons with disabilities, persons over age 40, veterans, and women
- U.S. citizens and legal permanent residents, authorized to work in the U.S., and of 18 years of age or older
- See FAQs for more information.
Where do I need to be in the enrollment process?
- Applications will only be considered for those who have met the following admissions requirements:
- By the Scholarship Application Deadline;
- You have passed the Galvanize Non-Technical Skills Assessment (NTSA), and
You have an active/open application for a cohort starting after the Award Date.
- Within 30 days after the Scholarship Application Deadline; You have passed the Technical Admissions Assessment (TAA) (for the 12-Week Intermediate Full-time Coding Bootcamp only).
- Applicants who have not met these requirements are ineligible for an award, but may reapply during a subsequent application cycle after meeting the above criteria.
Ready to apply?
Important Application Information
Beginning in 2023, applications will be reviewed on a quarterly basis. While applications are always open, awardees must use scholarship funds toward a cohort beginning within 6 months of the Award Date. For this reason, applicants should make sure their Target Cohort Start Date is after the Award Date of the cycle they apply to. See our FAQs for more details.
We Hack the Future
Transform Tech from Within with Software Engineering Bootcamps
Not sure if bootcamp is your next step? Sign up for an info session or schedule a 1:1 Q&A with an advisor to learn about our programming.