Galvanize is committed to helping individuals with the aptitude, drive and determination to pursue careers in technology and we provide numerous opportunities for financial support including ISAs, lending partners, sponsorships, scholarships and veteran education benefits.
Income Share Agreement
Learn from the best bootcamps now and pay tuition when you're employed. With a Galvanize Income Share Agreement (subject to regulatory approval), we request an up-front deposit of $2,000 and won't ask for a dollar more until you're making at least $60k/year, at which point you will pay 10% of your income for up to 48 months. Repayment is capped at 1.4x tuition.
We believe that education should be accessible to everyone. The Galvanize Scholarship awards two exceptional students per cohort with a full-tuition scholarship to either of our immersive programs.
Galvanize is committed to supporting the veterans in our community by offering G.I. Bill benefits, VET TEC, and by partnering with Samsung and Vets in Tech to offer the Veterans Scholarship. If you’re eligible to receive G.I. Bill™ benefits, you may be able to use them at Galvanize.
Students have the ability to acquire program funding from external sources. Past sponsorship programs have included IBM, Google for Entrepreneurs, Adobe, Silicon Valley Bank, Women Who Code, Atlassian and more.
Our Lending Partners
We partnered with Climb because they’re focused on financing career-advancing education like Galvanize, and helping people who want career elevation and increased earning power to own their next chapter. In fact, Climb evaluated Galvanize's programs to ensure they benefit students who graduate and provide a good return-on-investment — we passed the test!
- A 5-minute online application with the ability to add a cosigner and no impact to credit score* — so you can apply with multiple co-signers to see your best offer.
- Instant decisions 90% of the time, with the ability to accept and e-sign your documents in just a few clicks
- Friendly and responsive customer service available by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone (888-510-0533) and instant chat from 9am to 9pm Eastern
*Climb only performs a hard credit pull if and when the loan is funded.
Ascent helps Galvanize students pay tuition and living expenses and offer simple, straightforward loans and student-friendly payment options. Submit an application without impacting your credit score. Get pre-qualified in minutes, choose your financing, and get started on your career-transforming program.
- Quick & simple process: get pre-qualified in minutes
- Flexible payments: no prepayment fees and students can choose to make early payments or fully pay off their loan as early as they like
- Expanded access: Ascent uses basic approval criteria and allows students to add a cosigner, which can help strengthen an application
- Friendly support team: Ascent offers easy ways to reach out to their team
"I love coding. I love to be able to solve problems, creating beautiful and functional technology. I am so pleased that I chose this as my new career path and Galvanize offered financial options that allowed me to achieve my dreams.”— Karen Kelly, GraduateFull-Stack Software Developer at Alchemy Systems