THE R&D CREDIT - A SOURCE OF SIGNIFICANT CAPITAL FOR STARTUPS
Tuesday, 12:00pm - 1:30pm MST
515 E Grant St
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Learn about the Research and Development Tax Credit; a program introduced in 1981 that helps companies recover up to 20% of their annual R&D costs. Discover how your startup can utilize the credit, opening a new source of capital. This informative workshop will consist of a short presentation with examples, Q&A, and one-on-one discussion. Your presenter, Tyrel Johnson, will help you understand the credit, if your company qualifies, and how well you can benefit.
- The history of the R&D credit and how it works.
- How to qualify for the credit, and what expenses generate a credit.
- How much your company can benefit both for federal and state.
- The multiple ways you can utilize the R&D credit.
- How HighPeak Advisors can help your company.