No cost for businesses
The Data Analyst Apprenticeship Program helps employers improve staff retention while upskilling current employees. Current employees will gain new skills to reach the next level of their career! Everything is offered at no cost to participating businesses through the TechSF Apprenticeship Program, which are registered with the U.S. Department of Labor Office of Apprenticeship Standards. TechSF will be responsible for the administration and enforcement of the Registered Apprenticeship Program.
Our Training Program
Galvanize provides the Python & Intro Data Science training program online. Participants will learn the nuances of Python and how to use them in their data science projects. The second course will focus on developing the skills needed to solve business problems using data and mastering tools in statistical programming, data-driven analysis, data visualization, and apply concepts by completing real case studies.
Benefits for Employers
Apprenticeship Program Benefits:
- Meet your talent needs by strengthening staff skills
- Increase employee retention
- Promote talent within the organization upon achieving the training with a wage increase (no restrictions on the amount).
TechSF Helps Employers with:
- Finalize the work process schedule & related instruction outline
- Complete the apprenticeship agreement
- Registers the apprenticeship with the U.S. Department of Labor Office of Apprenticeship
- Certify program completion
- Process a $2500 training reimbursement to Employers per each incumbent apprentice registered.
Application and Acceptance Process
Step 1:Employers Choose Employee to Upskill
Step 2:Galvanize Provides Training
Step 3:Apprenticeship Program Registered through TechSF
Course meets twice a week, 3 hours a night, over 6 weeks.
- Environment setup
- Data scientist workflow
- Ins and outs of coding in Python
- Object-oriented programming
- Populate data science libraries including Matplotib, Pandas, Numpy, Sci-kit learn
Intro to Data Science
Course meets twice a week, 2 hours a night, plus two Saturdays for 4 hours each Saturday, over 8 weeks.
- Python Fundamentals: Data types and Functions
- SQL Fundamentals
- Statistical Concepts
- Data Visualization; Exploratory Data Analysis
- Linear and Logistic Regression
- Introduction to Decision Trees
- Introduction to Graphics & Networks: Social Network Analysis