- Six or more weeks prior to start date: Submit application.
- Four weeks prior to start date: Finish the admissions process, including completing your data science interview or your software engineering interview.
- Three weeks prior to start date: Submit enrollment agreement and pay deposit.
- One to two weeks prior to start date: Complete pre-course work.
One to two business days after receiving notice of your acceptance, you’ll receive a Student Enrollment Agreement. Your Enrollment Agreement is valid for seven days from receipt.
Evidence of Secondary Education
After acceptance in an immersive program, you’ll need to submit evidence of a high school diploma, GED or higher.
After completing your enrollment agreement, you’ll receive a program deposit invoice. Submitting your deposit within three days of receiving this invoice will ensure your cohort seat.
If you wish to defer to a later cohort, notify your admissions team or the registrar at least three weeks prior to your original start date.
Prior to starting your immersive program, you’ll be required to complete all online, self-paced pre-course work. This pre-course curriculum takes up to 80 hours to complete.
Students who do not finance their immersive program have two payment options:*
- Upfront during the first week of class.
- Split into two payments.
*Refer to your Enrollment Agreement for exact payment dates and amounts.
Note: Software Engineering students in San Francisco will automatically have their tuition split into two payments.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about tuition payments.