In this workshop, you’ll learn:
• How to build a simple “Rock Paper Scissors” app
• How to work as an agile team and build additional features for this app
• 6:30 pm – 6:45 pm: Gather, mingle, introductions
• 6:45 pm – 8:15 pm: Learn to Code Workshop
• 8:15 pm – 8:30 pm: Show and tell / Q&A / Group Chat
Basic knowledge of HTML and the document object model (DOM).
*Need an HTML refresher? Spend some time on our Galvanize Open Source repository.
How to Prepare:
• Bring your laptop (fully charged). Bring your charger, just in case.
• Install the Atom text editor (if you don’t have one already). Go here: https://atom.io/
• Install Google Chrome (recommended)
Meet Your Instructor:
Brian Lee (github.com/brianjleeofcl) is an aspiring web development and member of the 40th cohort of the Galvanize Web Development Immersive program.
About our Sponsor
Galvanize is the premiere dynamic learning community for technology. With campuses located in booming technology sectors throughout the country, Galvanize provides a community for each the following:
To learn more about Galvanize, visit galvanize.com.