From Inception to Production
The Cloud Native Essentials (CNE) blended learning course trains your developers to use Java Spring and Cloud Foundry to efficiently ship high-quality software. This practical, hands-on program includes both online interactive tutorials followed by an immersive, in-person instruction session on a Galvanize campus. Completion of this course results in:
Trained and Skilled Team | Upskill your developers to utilize Java Spring in a test-driven environment and work on cloud-based applications deployed to Cloud Foundry.
Faster Software Production | Build a team that ships quality software as efficiently as possible, both now and in the future.
Just-In-Time Training | Our blended learning course includes checkpoints along the way to make sure that training participants have the right skills to be successful in the course.
- Cloud Foundry
- Java Spring
- Test-Drive Development
- Spring Boot
Instructor Recommended Timeline
Pre-Qualifications / Ideal Candidate
- Java programming experience (at least Java 7)
- Comfortable with OOP, state & behavior
- Experience writing Java classes, interfaces, and constructors
- Experience building Java apps in a tool such as IntelliJ/Eclipse
- Familiarity with HTTP requests & JSON